Monday, April 26, 2010

Disclaimer


Everything you see here is based on actual events, and actual people. Please do not attempt to copy it in any way. These are the stories that make up my life. Find your own place in the Universe and be happy with it. I am writing this only because I feel as though I have finally found mine. I wish the same for you, dear reader, I really do.
Silly as it sounds, I have been in the process of writing an autobiography since I was eight. Most of these stories are going to be breathing within its pages when it is finished, others will lay buried within the stacks of ink-stained diaries I have been keeping since second grade. Any and all feedback is welcome. It may not change the course of my writing, but if there is something that is unclear, or something that you love, or something that is just downright stupid, please do not hesitate to put forth your opinion.
So much love. Oh! The Places You'll Go!
Whitney.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Whitney, upon making a "blogger" account i am pleased to inform you that i am now posting you comments, as well as making entries of my own. Although i feel slightly intimidated as your writing skills are............vastly..... superior to mine :-P

    p.s. all comments from this point on get the "imagery-licious" reaction, just cus i found uncalled for amounts of humor in the term

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you still find me to be a good writer, even after all these years, and i love it even more that you find the one bit of humor amongst the dark, creepy shenanigans i think up in my imagination. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete